Friday, November 12, 2021

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! 

So what's this blog about? 
Here, I'll try to share as many recipes as possible. Mainly our family favourites, and I'll also share many kitchen DIY tips and tricks, as I make a lot from scratch. 

We're a family of four; my husband and I and two daughters. We emigrated from western Europe to northern Africa. We focus on living simply, sustainably and frugally,  so I'll blog about that as well. We're in no way perfect, but we try to do our best. 

I'd love to read your feedback in the comments! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you! Kindly be patient as the comments are moderated.

Finally, I can boil eggs

It's funny how sometimes the seemingly easiest things can be a challenge. This is true in the kitchen as well! I don't consider myse...