Monday, August 19, 2024

What did we eat past week

I've been really busy lately, and I was planning on posting a few blogs, but I really need some extra time! Still wanted to share my weekly menu in retrospect. 


Couscous 

Vegetable, potato and chicken stew with homemade bread 

Creamy tomato soup with homemade dinner rolls and egg salad 

Pasta made with leftovers (some of my huge batch of tomato sauce I made earlier, leftover stew, and some leftover stir fried courgette) -2x

Sandwiches with canned sardines and harissa

Homemade slata mechouia (a spicy Tunisian dip) with boiled eggs and homemade bread 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. I love tomato soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I kind of forgot I love tomato soup! My family aren't the best soup eaters and there's certain soups that they (kind of) like so I guess I just sticked to those. But it was nice to see they actually enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you! Kindly be patient as the comments are moderated.

Finally, I can boil eggs

It's funny how sometimes the seemingly easiest things can be a challenge. This is true in the kitchen as well! I don't consider myse...